Pictures of the Tasties

Friday, September 4, 2009

Good Finds

I am ALWAYS looking for the next "low point snack out there". Here are a few that I CAN NOT go without. . .
WEIS BRAND TRIM TIME CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM - 1 pt per serving
Schwann's Fudge Pops
Hostess 100 Calorie Strawberry Cakes, Carrot Cakes, Chocolate, and Cin.
Fiber One Yogurt
Yoplaits newest DeLites
Vitatops and Muffins (as well as Brownies)
Newest Love - Better N Peanut Butter. . . I went for a LONG time without eating PB becuz of the high fat content but now am loving my PB&J's again.
Caramel Rice Cakes with FF CW, 4 slices of Bananas and a drizzle of SF Caramel Syrup
Nabisco 100 Calorie Oreo and Nutter Butter bars
Arnold Sandwich Thins
Spray Butter
Egg Beaters
and can not forget my love for Eggo Nutrigrain Low Fat Waffles - a girl can't live without those in the a.m. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment